MIXING YOUR SONG
Mixing is the process of getting your Song, EP, or Album ready to Master
This process requires 'editing' each track.
There are several steps involved in Mixing
- The Static Mix - Taking things like EQ, Compression, Reverb, and Delay, Volume & Pan to start sculpting your song to present it in the best light possible
- Buss Processing - using simple EQ and compression on the master fader. When done correctly this is a very powerful tool to get the clarity, width, and definition in a musical and natural way.
- Compression - will make the difference between a mix which is lifeless and one that jumps out of the speakers.
- Reverb and Delay - this is where the magic happens to provide a full rich studio polish to your music.
- Mastering - is a form of audio post production, is the process of preparing and transferring recorded audio from a source containing the final mix to a data storage device (the master), the source from which all copies will be produced (via methods such as pressing, duplication or replication). We define it as producing the finished 'Mixed' music to either a CD or USB, whever you prefer.
The Mastering we provide for bands like Cibolo Springs is usually on a CD. One reason is they choose to create their own CD's or USB's for distribution or sale. You can review some our work by Clicking Here
You will send us a recorded song, separated by tracks, and we will mix this song for you.*
The song will either be sent back to you or placed on our website for review. At that time you will have the opportunity to accept or reject the song(s) and offer your comments.**
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed***
Mixing is charged at $125 per 'song' with a 10% discount for 8 songs and a 15% discount for 10 or more songs.
* A song can be just your vocal recording without back ground music. If you need backing tracks to complete your song please see our backing tracks.
** Due to the time involved and other factors you will be allowed three (3) revisions. After that a surcharge may be involved.
*** Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with our work you will not be charged.